Application Process and Requirements
We are now accepting applications for the 2019 program! Approximately 40 applicants will be accepted into the 2019 program. The program fee for the 2019 class is $3,000 per participant
Applicants may fund their participation in this program in one of the following ways:
- Self-fund by paying the full program fee themselves
- Obtain funding from their organizations to pay the full program fee
- Split the program fee with their organizations
Individuals who may need financial assistance are encouraged to indicate their financial assistance needs in their online applications. Financial aid awards may be offered to eligible applicants, depending on the availability of funds.
The application process includes the following steps:
- Complete the online application form
- Prepare a 250-word personal statement indicating your interests and motivations for participating in this program (this will be pasted into the online application).
- Provide your most up-to-date resume. The resume should be three pages or less in Word or PDF format.
- Have your online application approved by your supervisor (if required). You will need to provide your supervisor’s contact information, including email address.
- Secure your organization’s commitment to pay the program fee (or portion thereof) by the appropriate organizational representative. You will need to provide the contact information, including email address, of the organizational representative who is authorized to commit your organization to paying the fee.
- Provide a brief letter of understanding that outlines mutual expectations between you and your sponsoring organization regarding your participation in this program. This one-page letter should be signed by both you and the appropriate representative from your organization. (See here for a sample letter)
Early application deadline: August 20, 2018
Final application deadline: September 17, 2018
Decision notifications: November 6, 2018
Acceptance confirmations: November 15, 2018
Program fees due in full: December 15, 2018