The Maryland Equity and Inclusion Program is open to executive, mid-level, and emerging leaders in public, non-profit, and private organizations.
The application period closed on December 12, 2016. If you would like to be notified when the application period opens for the next class, please complete the interest form on the link below.
The application process includes three steps:
- Complete the online application, including a 250 word bio and uploading your resume
- Have application approved by supervisor if required. (The online application will automatically generate an email to the supervisor to request approval.)
- Have organization’s commitment to pay the program fee (or portion thereof) by the appropriate organizational representative.
To complete the application you will need.
- A 250 word biographical summary. (This will be pasted into the online application.)
- Your resume to upload with your application. Your resume should be three pages or less in Word or PDF format.
- If you need supervisory approval to participate in the program, you will need the contact information including email address, for your supervisor.
- If your organization is paying all or a portion of the program fee, you will need the contact information, including email address, for the person who is authorized to commit your organization to paying the fee.